Included in Tour Price
- Hotel lodging each night, booked for double occupancy. Single-room supplement may be available at an additional cost.
- Transportation by car from & to the Tbilisi airport, and to all tour sites. Space for personal items and luggage will be provided.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided throughout the tour. This includes a complimetary bottle of wine per 2 guests for every dinner.
- Wine tasting at each of the wineries visited.
- Tickets/entrance fees to tour sites for any local cultural events.
- Air or land transportation to the destination, gratuity for drivers.
- Travel insurance.
- Any personal expenses, meals or drinks not included in the tour, telephone calls, room service.
You can browse our available dates below, by month. Please note that if you click “Book Now” for a date listed below, you will be taken back up to the form on the top right of the page. If you intend to book for multiple guests, you will need to click on the text field for the tour date. A calendar will pop up with the start date highlighted, and clicking on that date will expose the field for “Number of Adult travelers”. We apologize for this inconvenience, stemming from a faulty plugin. We are awaiting a response from support regarding this issue.
Please feel free to contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone if you have any questions related to booking, tour availability, etc.
Book A Tour Today
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
We will pick you up from the Tbilisi airport and take you to your hotel room. Breakfast/lunch/dinner will be provided, depending on your arrival time. You are welcome to spend the rest of the day in Tbilisi as you choose. In the evening we will pick everyone up from the hotel for dinner.
Following breakfast, we depart for David-Gareji monastery complex in the only semi-arid area of Georgia. We will then tour private wineries in the village of Manavi and medieval town of Signagi. Signagi is our final destination for the day. After hotel check-in, you are welcome to spend your time as you wish. We will gather for a dinner in the evening.
We will first visit the Convent of Saint Nino in Bodbe, and then visit wineries in the nearby villages. Our schedule for the day ends shortly after lunch, once we’ve arrived in the regional capital of Telavi and checked you into the Hotel.
The day will start with a visit to Medieval Ikalto Academy and Gremi monastery complex. Afterwards, we will visit several wineries throughout the day, and finish in the small town of Kvareli. We will have dinner at one of the wineries or in Kvareli.
We will depart from Kvarveli and head back to Tbilisi, and visit the Khareba commerical winery along the way. After we arrive in Tbilisi and have lunch, you may spend the rest of the day as you wish.
If the weather permits, we will go to the central part of the Greater Caucasus range, featuring the tallest mountains in all of Europe. We’ll make a stop at the Ananuri Monastery and Fortress along the way to the small mountain town of Stepantsminda. After our hotel check-in, we’ll ride in 4-wheel drive vehicles to Gergeti Holy Trinity church.
If weather conditions preclude our first option, we will travel into the more mild climate of Western Georgia. We’ll embark for the regional capital of Kutaisi, a large town in close proximity to the Black Sea. We will tour some of the compelling historical sites and natural wonders this area has to offer.
We’ll return to Tbilisi after breakfast. Along the way, we’ll make a stop for lunch and wine tasting at a private winery. Once we’re in Tbilisi, we will take you to your hotel to either rest or do as you’d like before our farewell dinner party at a selected restaurant. We will be available for the rest of the evening to offer assistance or guidance as requested.
We’ll provide breakfast as requested, and transport you to the Tbilisi airport.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Most of the stores and restaurants in the capitol, as well as many of the venues in the countryside we will be visiting, accept VISA/MasterCard/American Express. However, smaller shops, open air markets and street vendors typically require local currency. We can assist you with currency exchange at kiosks upon arrival, at your hotels, or at banks.
- Electrical outlets in Georgia use the European standard (200 volts AC, 50 hz). Therefore any electronic devices will need a 2-pin adapter.