Included in Tour Price
- Hotel lodging each night, booked for double occupancy. Single-room supplement may be available at an additional cost.
- Transportation by car from & to the Tbilisi airport, and to all tour sites. Space for personal items and luggage will be provided.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided throughout the tour. This includes a complimentary bottle of wine per 2 guests for every dinner.
- Wine tasting at each of the wineries visited.
- Tickets/entrance fees to tour sites for any local cultural events.
- Air or land transportation to the destination, gratuity for drivers.
- Travel insurance.
- Any personal expenses, meals or drinks not included in the tour, telephone calls, room service.
You can browse our available dates below, by month. Please note that if you click “Book Now” for a date listed below, you will be taken back up to the form on the top right of the page. If you intend to book for multiple guests, you will need to click on the text field for the tour date. A calendar will pop up with the start date highlighted, and clicking on that date will expose the field for “Number of Adult travelers”. We apologize for this inconvenience, stemming from a faulty plugin. We are awaiting a response from support regarding this issue.
Please feel free to contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone if you have any questions related to booking, tour availability, etc.
Book A Tour Today
Book A Tour Today
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|May 2, 2020 - May 8, 2020||$1,605||
We will pick you up from the Tbilisi airport and take you to your hotel room. Breakfast/lunch/dinner will be provided, depending on your arrival time. You are welcome to spend the rest of the day in Tbilisi as you choose. In the evening we will pick everyone up from the hotel for dinner.
Following breakfast, we depart for David-Gareji monastery complex in the only semi-arid area of Georgia. We will then tour private wineries in the village of Manavi and medieval town of Signagi. Signagi is our final destination for the day. After hotel check-in, you are welcome to spend your time as you wish. We will gather for a dinner in the evening.
We will visit the Convent of Saint Nino in Bodbe, and then visit several wineries in the nearby villages. Our schedule for the day ends in the regional capital of Telavi, where you’ll check-in in your hotel. You are welcome to spend your time as you wish. We will gather everyone for dinner in the evening.
The day will start with a visit to Medieval Ikalto Academy and Gremi monastery complex. Afterwards, we will visit several wineries throughout the day, and finish in the small town of Kvareli. We will have dinner at one of the wineries or in Kvareli.
After breakfast we will visit Khareba commercial winery in Kvareli. We will have lunch in Kvareli or along the way back to Tbilisi. We will arrive in Tbilisi early afternoon. You may spend the rest of the day as you wish. We will be available for the rest of the day to offer assistance or guidance as requested. We’ll gather in the evening for dinner at a selected restaurant.
After breakfast, we will visit ancient capital of Georgia or Iberia, Mtskheta. We will stop for lunch at a winery nearby. Afterwards, we will take you back to Tbilisi to your hotel. You can spend the rest of the day as you’d like before our farewell dinner party at a selected restaurant. We will be available for the rest of the evening to offer assistance and guidance as requested.
We’ll provide breakfast as requested, and transport you to the Tbilisi airport.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Most of the stores and restaurants in the capitol, as well as many of the venues in the countryside we will be visiting, accept VISA/MasterCard/American Express. However, smaller shops, open air markets and street vendors typically require local currency. We can assist you with currency exchange at kiosks upon arrival, at your hotels, or at banks.
- Electrical outlets in Georgia use the European standard (200 volts AC, 50 hz). Therefore any electronic devices will need a 2-pin adapter.